BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Anberlin


Jim left me for the week for Army warrior
training school (I think that's what it's called)
so I took the opportunity to participate in
some activities of my past, namely a rock show.
Jim's not the biggest fan so I have to take
advantage.
I went and saw Anberlin and a few other bands
in Portland last night and all I can say is that
I'm not as young as I used to be!

My sweet friend Cassie

Cassie and her buds, Kyle and Chris
grabbing some pizza before the show

My sibs met up with us there...I love them!
A poor quality picture of Anberlin and some kids' heads

And this is me today, Monday morning after getting
home at 2 in the morning and waking up at 6 for work.
Like I said...not as young as I used to be!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! You go girl! Denny and I want to come visit you guys soon...soon meaning like Christmas-time-ish. Sound good?!

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Come on over guys!!! It's awesome here that time of year. Who am I kidding...it's always awesome!!

Tristan said...

Lightweight!

scotty and crystal said...

Brea,
I am just catching up on old blogs. Cool coffee stuff, do you guys have an opening date yet. So exciting.

Miss you guys,
loves,
c

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Crystal,
We're opening the first week of November. It's being printed in our local paper as we speak so it's pretty official:)
We miss you guys....hurry home!

Brea

Anonymous said...

Love the picture at the bottom. Haha. Let's get together sometime for lunch or something soon. Whenever you're not busy with the opening of the coffee shop! I can't wait for that btw!